Spanish Football Star Xabi Alonso Steps Out in Porsche Design Sport by adidas


Porsche Design Sport by adidas is kicking off a partnership with world-class football professional Xabi Alonso, midfielder at elite club FC Bayern München. The 33-year-old native Basque is one of the world's most successful players, and is the brand ambassador successor of José Mourinho. As part of this partnership, Xabi Alonso will represent Porsche Design Sport by adidas at events, public appearances, on Porsche Design Sport by adidas social channels, like Facebook and Instagram, and seasonal campaigns effective immediately. His style is convincing – both on and off the field.

"Xabi Alonso perfectly represents the brand's values: style, engineered luxury and sports", declares Gert-Jürgen Benz, Vice President Style Collaborations Global Marketing at adidas. "He is an internationally known, world-class athlete, and has a reputation for stylish dressing, so this cooperation is an enormous momentum boost for us."

Xabi Alonso: "I choose my cooperation partners carefully. I know which brands match my style and which products suit me. If I don't like something, I am not going to wear it. I am looking forward to working with Porsche Design Sport by adidas because I really like their collection. The products are classy, understated, functional and luxurious, and they perfectly fit my style."

Xabi Alonso is a world-class athlete with many years of experience in top-level international competition. Dynamic and passionate, precise and confident: Xabi Alonso represents the modern gentleman, both in competition and at leisure.





Comments